Older Material & Lesson Plans
Material found on this page can be used as reference for past activities. The lesson plans include calendars, prayer services, and activities for students of different ages.
>> Materials & Lesson Plans for Lent 2017
Lesson Plans for grades K-3rd grade:
- Lent Lesson Plan for K-3rd grade
- My 2017 Lenten Calendar
- Our Path During Lent
- Prayer Card
- 2017 MCA Calendar for Lent
Lesson Plans for grades 4-8th:
>> Materials & Lesson Plans for October-November 2016
- Calendar: October & November (2pgs)
- “My World Mission Journal” Americas – Second page for all grades (4pgs) Includes transition cover page from Africa to the Americas.
- “My World Mission Journal” Americas – Country List
- The Americas Teacher Resource for Grades K-4th
- The Americas Teacher Resource for Grades 5-8th
>> Welcome Packet Materials & Lesson Plans for August-September 2016
Print-ready digital copies of forms sent out in the summer welcome packet are available below for downloading and printing.
- Material Timeline for 2016-2017 School Year
This is a timeline of what you will be receiving form us throughout the year.
• Material Timeline
• Mission Moderators: What you are receiving Provides a list of materials included in the Summer Mailing Packet.
- Lesson Plan One – World Mission Rosary Video and Discussion Guide
This is to help you set the tone for students for the whole school year as they participate in the World Mission Rosary.
• Lesson Plan One Outline
• World Mission Rosary Video Discussion Guide
• The Rosary and You
• World Mission Rosary Poster For display in classroom
- Lesson Plan Two – The World Mission Rosary and Classroom Cut-Out
We ask teachers to reserve a special place in the classrooms as the rosary can be used throughout the entire school year.
• Lesson Plan Two Outline
• Classroom World Mission Rosary Cut-Out Instructions & Template. (11pgs) Provides templates and details for reproducing the WMR in a larger-scale for your classroom.
• Coloring Rosary (1pg) Ideal for use with younger students as an activity. It also provides the opportunity for children to share WMR with their families.
• Supplemental: World Mission Rosary Mysteries (2pgs) It describes everyone’s calling to be a missionary. It also includes additional information explaining the WMR Mysteries.
• Calendar: August & September (2pgs) A helpful daily guide for completing a Rosary in two months with your students.
- Student Activity: My World Mission Journal (To be used throughout the year)
This activity will be done through the year. Students will learn about different parts of the world as a missionary right from the classroom.
• Student Activity Outline
• Africa Teacher Resource for Grades K-4th
• Africa Teacher Resource for Grades 5-8th
• “My World Mission Journal” Cover Page
• “My World Mission Journal” Introduction Page
• “My World Mission Journal” – First page for all grades (3pgs)